Back to Basics Nutrition with Mary
in association with Michael O Doherty
Simplifying Health Naturally
Each day, every one of us eats, drinks and makes choices which either feed our health or feed disease … choices which either support our body or challenge our body. Because of all the confusing and contradicting information and advice that’s out there, the problem is, at times, it is hard to know whether our choices ARE feeding health or disease!
For sure, health and how we can support our health has become very complicated and confusing. Mary’s aim in creating Back to Basics is to empower you to know how you and your family can thrive naturally .. simply by going back to the basics!
Mary guides and encourages you to look to the basics as the key to improving and taking control of your diet, lifestyle choices and health.
Would you like to
Create better health for you and your family but just don’t know where to start?
Have a better understanding about which food and drink choices are best (and worst) for health?
Discover how healthy you could be if your nutrition was better?
Be confident in your food and lifestyle choices for better health & a better life?
Thrive .. not simply survive?
If you have answered YES please keep reading
We can ALWAYS do something to improve our health & quality of life. All of us benefit from dietary improvements but first we need to understand the basics, get the foundations right and then progress from there, making gradual changes one step at a time.
When it comes to your health journey you are in charge. Back to Basics is designed to give you the tools you need in order to improve and take control of your diet, lifestyle choices and health.
In this Programme you will discover:
- The universal basics to healthy eating
- The good .. the bad .. and the ugly choices – The key is to limit the things that challenge our health & body – and increase the good supportive choices – in every way we can.
- Tips and easy ways to upgrade meals, snacks & drinks to better fuel your life
- Easy swaps and ideas
- Tips on easy ways to increase your & your family’s intake of vegetables
- Easy natural ways to support a healthy gut as a foundation to a healthy life
- How our diet affects the health of our gut and what we can do to support it starting today one meal at a time .. one effort at a time
- If there is such a thing as a perfect diet…
- The importance of adjusting your dietary choices and lifestyle factors
- About connecting your dots! – explore the fact that health is absolutely not about diet alone .. and the amazing Power of Habit
What do you get in Back to Basics?
The full programme is broken down into Easy-to-follow video presentations (Total running time – Approx 90 minutes) plus extensive Supportive Documents, Charts & Recipes to download.
You will have lifetime access to this Programme
Back to Basics is available at a Special Introductory Price of €55
On signing up to this programme you will have immediate access to all the videos, support documents and recipes.
The programme consists of almost 90 minutes of video clips which you can watch at any time and at your own pace. If you join me today you will have immediate access to all video presentations along with extensive support documentation and recipes.
You have lifelong access to the programme & all updates.
Scroll down this page and press the BUY button. You will be taken to a page where you can process your payment.
Secure payment is via PayPal but please note that PayPal also allows you to checkout with your debit or credit card, without having or setting up a PayPal account
You will then immediately receive an email with all the information and instructions you need to start now. You will have immediate access to the programme.
Tip – When you are choosing a password for your access to the programme you will be requested to create a medium to strong password – this can be easily achieved by adding a symbol (e.g. * or @) to your password.